Last Updated: Apr 16, 2020 Views: 4
Resource Sharing is the inter-library loan (ILL) service of the Claremont Colleges Library. This is a service where we can request items that are not a part of our collection from libraries that we have borrowing agreements with, on behalf of the Claremont Colleges students, faculty, and staff.
When searching for an item, you will see "Get this item" on the item record to indicate that you will need to place a Resource Sharing request to access the item. For information about how to place a Resource Sharing request please visit the FAQ: Where do I make a Resource Sharing/Interlibrary Loan Request?
- Resource Sharing (ILL) page.
- FAQ: Who do I contact if I'm having trouble with a Resource Sharing request?
- FAQ: I am a community member. Can I still request items via Resource Sharing?
- FAQ: What do I do if you don’t have a book or article that I need?
- FAQ: An article I want says "Get this Item". What does that mean?
- FAQ: Can I borrow a video from another library?
- FAQ: Can you borrow an e-book from another library?